1 melancholic clairvoyant_ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11133755?origin\x3dhttp://melancholiclairvoyant.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 01, 2007

rEpLy To TaG:

Layhan: i miss u too!

maylwin: haha.i done liao la MAVIER!

darlin candy: haha.!u think u who ar!=P BLEHX!y quitting?

xiuzhen: actually i ben lai is quiet one.is u influence me!heed my advice,u quit urself is always better than people sack u.it will affect ur resume.

weiyi: linked!

Krystal: haha.ok,i'm updating.because of u again..

ok.i'm here again.for 4 reason,firstly,to reply my tags as they are piling up.secondly,to link up weiyi,thirdly,to do the quiz which that MAVIER ask me to.and last and most important,as usual,because of my dearest krystal!=D

well,i'll update my events later in the day when i'm in sch.so yap.thats all for now.there more to update.=) so,wait!

Rules
Each player of this game starts by giving 10 things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know that you have tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I want to slim down.
2. I miss my W16L and 4e3.
3. I like pink.
4. I miss my crapping friend in sec 4!
5. I listen to only chinese songs.
6. I MUST sleep MORE THAN 12 hrs A DAY!
7. I hate my current job.
8. I hate going to class which are quiet.
9. I LOVE my alex lim.
10. I LOVE my AFs'

People whom i've tagged: I'm not tagging anybody.!do if u feel like!



YYY
因为曾经拥有,所以笑。
12:00:00 AM






me *
cihui
- 24484 -
1st feb
Aquarius
Republicans

events *
[January]
1 - Happy 2010!!; work
2 - Work
6 - Psychology UT2
7 - A&P II UT2
9 - Work
11 - Epidemiology UT2
13 - Med Micro UT2
16 - Work
18 - Not available
21 - Mum's birthday
31 - Mingxi's,Jordan's,Zihan's 20th Birthday


talks *

joys *